Athletico Sports Physiotherapy
TMJ - Jaw Pain Physiotherapy
Team Athletico Physiotherapists have received Specialized Training at an Advanced Level in assessing and treating conditions affecting the Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) or Jaw Joint. In some instances, long-term improvement from Jaw Pain can be achieved with a few sessions of Physiotherapy with a Team Athletico Physiotherapist.
Conditions affecting the Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) or Jaw Joint may present with symptoms including:
- Pain or movement restriction with jaw/mouth function: mouth opening or
- closing, speaking, shouting, yawning, shouting, swallowing
- Jaw joint noise: clicking sensation
- Jaw locking
- Pain in the facial region
- Ear symptoms: ear pain, sensation of stuffiness/fullness, loss of hearing, infection
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, vertigo, nausea
- Stress, anxiety, teeth clenching and difficulty concentrating
Team Athletico Physiotherapists will perform a thorough Physical Examination with you to help determine the nature and origin of your symptoms to help establish an effective treatment plan to manage your Jaw Pain Condition. Your Team Athletico Physiotherapist will then Treat you combining many Cutting-Edge Research-Based strategies to Help get you Better, Faster!